2)To draft notices and replies to notices.
3) To conduct due diligence and title verification of the lands including drafting of property related agreements and to have control of the documents of land & customers.
4) To co-ordinate with legal counsels of the Company across pan India to ensure that timely filing of legal documents/requirements in compliance with court procedures.
5) To keep in custody of all legal cases files and update the same from time to time and to prepare legal cases reports on regular basis
6) To attend courts, advocate offices, revenue offices, police stations and tribunals, locally as well as out of stations.
7)To assist the legal department with legal research on latest developments relating to the Companies business.
8) To be familiar with all court proceedings and arbitration proceedings, preferably having exposure to advocate.
Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Job Code that you are keen to work, with a mention of the same in the subject line. We shall get in touch with you in due course.